Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Long-Distance Update

from my friend and brother in Christ, Steve, who is in Biloxi, Mississippi until September for some training

Well,

Here it is almost three weeks later and I cannot believe that I still have over two months left in Biloxi.

I have encountered another one of God's wonderous talents, weather. Tropical Storm Bill has come and gone, no more rain right now but a ton of winds.

School is good, my quizzes have gone well in this block, I have gotten 100% on all of them. The instructor joked with me about getting an advance copy of the assessment tests. Just lucky I guess. Either that or the time put in studying has been very fruitful. We got off early tonight because of the weather. It was nice.

Hope all have a good 4th. I am staying here in Mississippi, too much money to fly and too many miles to drive. I have heard about a fireworks display over the gulf. So I will be attending that.

May God keep you in his love and light
Steve

No comments: