Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Isn't Reading Fun?

One of the best ways to encourage your children to read is to model it yourself. If your children see you reading and enjoying it, then they will pick it up, too. This is one thing I've loved about my Mom and Dad. They are both avid readers.

This reminds me that I need to update my reading list, which I have set up via AllConsuming.net and add it to my homepage. I used to have it here on this blog, but I thought it would be too cluttered if I kept it on there.

I'm currently reading Frank McCourt's, Angela's Ashes. I felt so lucky to have found the hard cover copy of this book at the used book store for $1. Today I found out from someone living in Ireland that the book was made into a movie. I'll have to check with the public library to see if they have it.

What are you reading?

No comments: