Monday, July 07, 2003

Will It Bounce?

It's a new game I'm starting here at Journey Inside My Mind:

You see, last Wednesday, I had arranged a post-dated check to be drafted from our account today for our car payment with the financing company. I had not yet received my unemployment check, and Jennie doesn't get paid until this coming Friday. I made the arrangements because I expected to receive the check in the mail over the weekend from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS). The check never came.

So, now the question about the check remains: Will it bounce? Our bank has been brutal with overdraft charges: $87 return check fees, to say the least.

I leave it to you, gentle readers, to make the guess. I'll blog back with the results once I receive them.

Oh yeah, and let me know if you want to give me a dollar.

No comments: