Tuesday, July 08, 2003

A Collection of Negative Emotions

Frustration. Despair. Anger. Bitterness. Impatience. Hopelessness. Faithlessness.

So, how is your day going? I'm not liking my circumstances one bit, and I'm impatient for the things that are beyond my control to change:

Here are some related posts to other journals:


One thing I've realized is that, by having no money, I feel powerless to do stuff. That's what an income is. You have purchasing power: power to pay bills, put gas in the car, grab a cup of coffee with someone, and so on. I'm struggling with this form of greed, I suppose.

I've felt down nearly the entire day, and I couldn't get to sleep last night, even though I retired early. I wound up heading upstairs and falling asleep on one of the couches up there. I've been taking my Lexapro and Valium.

I am so glad I have psychiatrist and therapist appointments this Thursday.

I'm going to go spend some time in my Bible. I don't even feel like going to church tonight.

Pray for me.

No comments: