Monday, July 21, 2003

Mom, two kids die in pileup on I-70

Prayer Request: Mom, two kids die in pileup on I-70

The Dayton Daily News reports:

A 21-year-old mother and her two toddlers were killed instantly Sunday when their small, light blue Toyota was crushed between two semis in a seven-vehicle, chain-reaction collision on Interstate 70 East in Vandalia, said Lt. Art Combest of the Ohio State Highway Patrol's Dayton post.
I saw this on the news last night. This afternoon, I received the following e-mail from the evangelist of our church:
I wanted to let everyone know, yesterday there was a bad accident up on I-70 and Sarah, Hayden (their 2 year old son) and Sarah's niece were all killed in the accident. Be praying for Bill and their families. We will not have midweek tomorrow night so if you can pass on the word. There
will be a viewing tomorrow night... You can call if you have any questions or if you need anything. It is definitely very emotional, lets all be there for each other and for Bill and their families.
Bill, a member of our church, within the last year had gone through a divorce from his wife Sarah, who was killed in the accident.

No comments: