Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Cincy Trip Recap

I forgot to mention that one of the highlights of Sunday's picnic was that I got to go to the re-opened rest area just north of exit 29 on Interstate 75:

Re-opened Rest Area

This rest area had been closed for a very long time, probably about three years. The Ohio Department of Transportation completely redid it. It looks good, too. A lot more room for tractor trailers to park and stay overnight. Two bathrooms for men, two for the women, and one family bathroom.

26 Things Pictures

I also took a couple pictures related to the 26 pictures project. As we were driving along I-75 just south of downtown Dayton, the tool rental place had a crane dangling a U.S. flag in the wind. I pulled off to the side of the highway and took the shot. I caught the picture just as a car was breezing by. Hopefully it will be a cool mixture of the flag blowing and the blur of the car.

A Potential Move

Another thing... we stopped by a Kroger store in the Cincinnati area to pick up an apartment guide, which means that we're considering moving back to Cincinnati. I've lived here in Dayton for almost 9 years, so it will be a little hard to leave, if it comes to that.

No comments: