Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Prayer Request - Followup

For those that don't know, check this post out first: Mom, two kids die in pileup on I-70

I just received this email:

I hope this finds you well... Some of you may already know, but for those who don't...

Sarah, Hayden, and Keiran (my wife, son, and niece) perished in a horrific automobile accident on Sunday around 1:00pm.

Some of you may have already seen it on the news or in the paper, but I wanted to ensure you were notified. I ask that you forward this email to anyone who you feel may need to know about what has happened.

Please keep me in your prayers, as well as Kade (my 3-year old son), and the extended family.

For those of you who are parents.................. please hug or call your children immediately after reading this.

No comments: