Sunday, March 02, 2003

Start-of-Week Spam Rant

Welcome to the part of our show where we list a few of the subject lines of the ridiculous spam I've received in my Junk/Bulk Email folders. We start this week off with the following beauties:

  • Pheromones are now a reality!
  • Make Extra Money filling out surveys!!! ipvdtfjn (must have been typed by a cat!)
  • Financial Intelligence Reports as Agreed (you must have me mistaken for someone who actually cares)
  • Datamatix Dynamic Trio (I think I'll pass on these 'stupidheroes')
  • eric11545 High income profession (probably to compensate for the low IQ they needed to send these messages, no doubt)
  • Hello danimah Is Your Family Safe! (funny, but the Sender's name is listed as 'danimah' -- "Wow. You're dumber than I thought.")
Okay, then. 'Scuse me while I go dump this out...