Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Encouraging Email

This afternoon I received an encouraging email from my friend and brother in Christ, Greg V.:

Hi Dan,

I just wanted to write and let you know that you were in my prayers today. I know sometimes each of us may go through difficult emotions that we don't understand, and I wanted to write to ask if you are feeling better today than yesterday, and to encourage you. I think you are awesome, and that you inspire me in a couple ways. It occurs to me I've never shared them with you, and that now is as good a time as any.

When I think about you, you are the only man who I have ever seen literally stop a car to share your faith with a stranger. You have courage to lead songs with passion, and I have tried to emulate that. Finally, when I become a parent someday, I wish to remember how you were in Kingdom Kids with the little ones.

I hope that knowing how you have impacted me as my brother will brighten your day.

Best,
Greg

No comments: