Friday, March 07, 2003

The New Leader

I bought this book while co-oping in Sterling Heights, Michigan in 1991. I fell in love with the principles of it, but I think I need a refresher:

I'm glad I still have this book, and I'm adding it to my reading list because I need to get some fresh convictions about leadership from Jesus' perspective. What I found interesting about the book is that it is intended not only for application in a religious circle, but it also can be used within a business context.

I was a little bit surprised to find the Amazon.com link for the book. One thing to note about this book, and, I suppose any book, for that matter, is the context in which it is written. My copy is the second printing, which occurred in 1989, so some of the examples used may appear a little (or a lot) dated. Nevertheless, the principles of leadership that Jesus Christ taught and lived by are still relevant today -- Amen!

No comments: