Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Link Frustrations

Okay. Here's the deal. I created a single page for my favorite links. I then added it to the template for this blog (see the right menu, in the Links section). I even included it on my own homepage, "Dan's Domain".

My problem is that, today, since I've added the links to my Links page (hope I'm not sounding redundant), when I test the link to the Links page, the page won't load. However, when you go to the page directly from the URL, it does work. Copy the following URL to your browser to see what I'm talking about:

  • http://www.geocities.com/danimal0416/links.html
Maybe it's only me. Maybe it's only for today. Tomorrow may be different. You may have a different experience.

Update: I slapped myself and rechecked the HTML for the link on the right menu. There was one too many "t's" in the URL. I have fixed it. I feel good. I feel better. I feel better than James Brown. I feel better now.
2005 Update: I've jumped back and kissed myself again.

No comments: