Saturday, March 15, 2003

McCustomer No-Service Rant Followup

One week ago I reported on some terrible customer service (better termed "customer no-service") I had received from a local McDonald's. I recently received a followup email from the corporation:

Hello Dan:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to bring your concerns to our attention.

First, I hope you will accept our apology for your recent disappointment in McDonald's. I can assure you that we want you to be completely satisfied every time you visit one of our restaurants.

Because most McDonald's restaurants are franchised, I have forwarded your comments to the franchise owner or local representative for follow up at the restaurant. Please be assured that your concerns will be investigated and, if appropriate, corrective action will be taken.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and giving us the opportunity to look into your concern.

Melissa
McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Department
Update: Great news! The situation has been remedied to my satisfaction.

No comments: