Monday, March 17, 2003

Alias Season 2 Episode 18 - "Truth Takes Time"

More Twists Than A Pretzel!

Over at the spacemonk today there is some discussion about last night's episode of 'Alias'. Specifically, Mike comments about being led to believe that something happened and finding out that it didn't. That's good plot writing, in my opinion. I posted my comments, which were as follows:

I totally agree with you. I like the technique of showing the end and then flashing back to the events that worked up to it.

I, too, was taken; hook, line, and sinker. I'm just surprised that it ended the way that it did.

I still think that Sidney and Will need to wise up, although I do believe that pretty soon, Sidney is going to have to suspect something.

And what's so special about that gift that Miss Evil You-Know-Who gave to You-Know-Him?

No comments: