Thursday, March 20, 2003

Restoration!

That was the subject line of this email I got from a former coworker, K.B. His message reads as follows:

Dan,

I know it's been a while since I've talked to you. I guess I can hold a grudge as well as the next guy! But the reason that I'm emailing you now is to apologize for that. I should have gotten over what you did and moved on and forgiven you. Instead I broke off all relationship and didn't want anything more to do with you. For that I apologize.

Also, it appears that you especially need prayer for you and your family at this time since I've heard from T.C. that you have fallen on hard times and barely had steady work since you left [company name]. Dan know that I forgive you for what ever the issue might have been! Also know that I will be praying for restoration in your life and that of your family; your mental health, full-time work, family relationship, etc., In the Holy and Mighty Name of JESUS! It's already done!

Know that we still care about you here and want only good things for you. Be encouraged today that everything will work out! Be Blessed!

No comments: