Friday, March 14, 2003

Planning High School Reunion - Need Advice

Folks, I need some advice:

I graduated from Mount Healthy High School in Cincinnati, Ohio back in 1988. This year I am aware of many from my graduating class who would like to have our 15th year reunion. So far, not many have volunteered to organize it. I wonder how many of you out there have had any experience with organizing a high school reunion. Now that we have the Internet, it's probably a bit easier, I bet.

I'd love any input you can offer. Please.

Thanks in advance!

Update: I've found an alumni news page at the high school's website, but I obviously need more! I also found the page for the Mount Healthy City School District.

Update Update: I'm going to set up (yet another) weblog that's simply devoted to the planning of our reunion. I'll be able to give others access to it, so that they can provide content. But which template to choose from? Anyone have any ideas?

2005 Update: The blog's name is Mount Healthy High School Class of 1988 Information. It's been inactive for awhile.

No comments: