Friday, January 17, 2003

Weekly Spam Roundup

La-deez and gentle-mennnn!!!! Get ready for this week's spam roundup! Music please...

  • Sofort Bearbeiten (Don't you even bring that bear bitin' around here!)
  • Danimal0416 Home loans & refinancing at very low rates!()
  • About your website (hmm... maybe that one's worth looking at)
  • HGH Anti-aging - Makes you look younger (That reminds me of that time I used almost an entire tub of anti-aging cream before bedtime... I woke up as a baby! - HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding...)
  • [none] (A subject line like that makes me really want to open it... NOT!)
  • FREE Guide - Building Your E-Commerce Web Site
  • Danimal0416 Stop Smoking in 7 Days! (I stopped over 10 years ago)
  • Get Rid of All Debt Now
  • Fwd: ADV: Check these dating jokes out...(umm... I don't think so...)
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... You may now resume your journey...

No comments: