Monday, January 27, 2003

Gas Passers Sitting Happy

You read that right. It's the GasBGon flatulence filter, and it's real. My wife and I have often thought that this would be a great idea, but James and Sharon Huza have already, uh, stolen our thunder - if you know what I mean: Partly for laughs and partly for serious medical conditions, the GasBGon flatulence filter is the real thing. Some interesting quotes from the article:

  • "Second-hand flatulence knows no borders." -- James Huza, on taking their products into Belgium, Britain, Asia and Canada
  • "I'm sure everyone knows someone that could use one of these." -- Eric Curran, of Staten Island, N.Y.
  • "I travel in the car with Mom and Dad a lot. I have my own [cushion] with the checkered flag." --Five year old son of Richard Cowles, a maintenance engineer from South Carolina
That last quote kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "And they're off!" doesn't it?

No comments: