Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Written and/or Electronic Journals

"In addition to blogging, do you keep a written journal?"

In response to my own question (heh heh), I answer with a resounding "YES!"

Readers of this blog may also be aware that I have five(!) blogs that I own. They are as follows, in the order they were, uh, born:

In addition, for several months now I've been a regular contributor to The Topics Blog.

Yet, since I'm not strapped to a computer 24/7, I also have been keeping written journals. Every now and then, I'll post something I've written into one of these blogs, but most of the time, I don't. One journal is simply called a "personal" journal, in which I write just about everything. I've recently begun an observation journal, which I've entitled "Sights and Sounds". I have been enjoying posting in that one a lot lately, because I'm finding that my sense of observation is growing as I continue to work on it. Heck, I even keep a journal of stuff I'm working on at work (does that sound redundant?). I got that idea from a former colleague.

Why am I saying all of this? Well, although it may actually seem that I don't post a lot, I still am writing. Writing is like an addiction. Writing is also therapy. Go figure.

No comments: