Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mind on Fire

That how I'm feeling right now. I have a flurry of thoughts in my head, like a whirlwind. I like being able to blog because I can type faster than I write, and it's more legible. I use blogging to dump my brain.

I don't expect that anything will be completely cogent:

I realized this morning at church that I've gotten into the old habit of spending an unhealthy amount of time online. I'm going to have to limit myself to an hour; otherwise, I won't get anything else done.

In reading Driven to Distraction, Dr. Hallowell describes some practical ways of managing life with ADHD. The big thing is structure. I realize that some of this comes second nature to most people, but it doesn't to me.

I struggle with a low self-esteem, too. Big time. I am very sensitive to criticism, both from others and myself. Myself especially.

Just some thoughts.

No comments: