Thursday, January 20, 2005

2004 Recap

I'd have to say that the past few years have been the most challenging of my life.

Recently, I spent some time reviewing my blog entries from 2004, starting with January and going up through December. As I read, I noticed a common theme, and I was somewhat surprised to see that we've made it through everything. That is not to say that our circumstances are all that better right now. In some instances, they're worse.

I guess I'm encouraged that we've been able to persevere and maintain a healthy sense of humor. In addition, I've renewed my perspective on God. Last year, I saw myself pull away from God in terms of my own commitment to him. I'm spending more time with him now than I did last year.

In previous years, I've posted a summary recap of posts from the previous year. I haven't decided yet whether I'll do that here. For now, browse the monthly archives:

No comments: