Friday, January 21, 2005

Yucky Blucky Snowy Messy

Mood: Upbeat
Listening to: Music from home
Reading: check out my reading list on 'Dan's Domain'
Eating: Dollar-sized pancakes with syrup and spread, black coffee
Watching: saw 'Out of Time' with Denzel Washington last night


It snowed 3-6 inches yesterday, and we're forecasted to get another 3-6 inches tonight/all day tomorrow. I spent twenty minutes yesterday afternoon cleaning the car off and another twenty minutes this morning cleaning the car off.

In addition, the car doors were frozen shut. I had to "do the bump" against all four doors before I was able to open the front passenger-side door. Eventually I was able to open all doors except for the driver's-side front door - the most important one. I am able to open it from the inside; just not from the outside.

Dayton Public Schools are closed today, so Keisha gets to spend the day with Jennie, hanging out at home. She and I are going to watch 'Ella Enchanted' tonight after Jennie goes to bed.

Also, we need to go grocery shopping tonight, so I stopped by the credit union to get some money. As I approached the ATM, I remembered that I never received my PIN in the mail. The tellers were very helpful, and they reset my PIN so that I could use my card. I did, and all was at peace.

While at the store tonight, I need to get some more Echinacea, Ginseng, and Gingko Biloba; I'm catching a cold.

No comments: