Monday, January 31, 2005

This Morning's Ear Candy

I mentioned earlier that I'm listening to music from home. Here's the specifics:

ArtistSong Title
Bob and Tom interviewing Kevin PollackChristopher Walken
Bob and Tom interviewing Kevin PollackJack Nicholson
4Him w/ Jon Anderson (of Yes)The Only Thing I Need
Jerry SeinfeldMcDonalds
Russ LandauAncient Voices (Theme from 'Survivor')
Bill EngvallVicodinland
Bryan Adams(Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Jeff FoxworthyYou Can't Give Rednecks Money
INXSThe One Thing
Tim McGrawUnbroken
U2October
Bill EngvallFlying
Mark SchultzBack in His Arms Again
Jerry SeinfeldChinese People
MetallicaNothing Else Matters
J.J. AbramsTheme from 'Alias'
Douglas CuomoTheme from 'Sex and the City'
Kevin DarbyPrecious Lord
Audio AdrenalineOcean Floor
Bonnie RaittThing Called Love
Matchbox TwentyUnwell
Nine Inch NailsKinda I Want To
DidoThank You
Mike PostTheme from 'NYPD Blue'
Swing Out SisterAm I The Same Girl
George WinstonM.M.'s Dunk
EnyaWatermark
The JuddsRockin' With The Rhythm Of The Rain
RichochetDaddy's Money
CarmanSurf Mission
Trisha YearwoodPerfect Love
FC KahunaHayling
Bobby McFerrinSimple Pleasures
Johnny CashPersonal Jesus
Bob and TomFirst Bank that treats you like and American Idol contestant
Bob Elliot and Ray GouldingKomodo Dragon

No comments: