Monday, January 31, 2005

Not merely a 'chruch'

The Lowdown

Mood: upbeat
Listening to: music from home
Reading: check out my reading list at Dan's Domain
Eating: the complete breakfast (cereal, toast, juice, milk) and yogurt
Watching: Sweet Home Alabama and Executive Decision


While some people amass quite a movie collection (Karen: self-proclaimed Movie Addict), a movie must be really special for me to consider it for my personal collection. One such movie is Executive Decision, which I mentioned above, starring Kurt Russell with Halle Berry. It was on FOX yesterday afternoon.

Not merely a 'chruch'

It appears that several webmasters for church websites need to run some spell-checking on their code. Google returns 115,000 results for 'chruch'.

Thanks to MeanDean for the info: Religion is a 'Chruch'

More on the rest of my weekend to come.

No comments: