Sunday, February 23, 2003

Yet Another Winter Advisory

I just realized that the link for Yahoo! Weather - Dayton is updated periodically, so if you happen to read the earlier post "As White As... Well... Snow" and click the link, you won't find the same info I saw when I wrote that post. Heck, if you click the link now, which I've provided here, you probably won't see the same info I'm seeing. So, if you're somehow still tuned in here, let me share it with you:

Butler oh-champaign oh-clark oh-fayette in-franklin in-greene oh- Miami oh-montgomery oh-preble oh-union in-
1015 PM EST Sat Feb 22 2003

...Winter weather advisory tonight...

Periods of snow will continue overnight. Snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are expected by Sunday morning. Northwest winds of 20 to 30 mph will cause blowing and Drifting of snow. Also...Visibilities will be reduced to less than a half mile at times. Snow will gradually end across the region by dawn Sunday morning.

Listen to noaa weather radio and other Media outlets for further details or updates.
Spring is definitely my favorite season.

No comments: