Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Valentine's Day 2003

Here are a couple reasons why Valentine's Day is special for me this year:

  1. One year ago, on February 14, 2002, you could say that this blog, Journey Inside My Mind, gave birth to two additional blogs. They areOver the last year these blogs have been very useful to me, and I look forward to continuing to update them as the days go by.
  2. More importantly, however, what makes this year's Valentine's Day special is that it was on February 14, 1993 that I asked Jennie Doddy if she would be my steady girlfriend. I'll have to blog the story behind that some other time, but for now, let's just say that my life has been oh so different (much better) since then! I fell in love with her and told her so for the first time on Memorial Day weekend 1993, and by October 1993, I was convinced that she was the one for me. The rest is history, which also makes up for good content on blogs, by the way.

No comments: