Friday, February 14, 2003

Get Off The Mooch List

You know who you are. You stop by the website, checking things out, but you never let me know you're here. You take and take and take.

But that's okay. I'm not disappointed in you. I want to give you an opportunity to get off the Mooch List and reveal yourself. You can leave me a comment (we call them 'guideposts' around here) or you can send me an email at Dan's e-mail address at Gmail.com. In either case, just tell me that you want to get off the 'Mooch List'.

I'll even let you become an official part of this site, if you'd like. For example, if you're a Java programmer, you can become the Official Java Programmer for Journey Inside My Mind. Then you can tell everyone that you are an important person, because you are. To me. (from the FAQ page: What does it mean to become an "Official" of your weblog?)

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: