Friday, February 21, 2003

Maybe it's me

Well, hello all. It may be that I'm using a dialup connection or all those blogrolls I have on this site (gotta do something about that), but I've been dialed in for almost 45 minutes and I can't even get this blog to load. It may also have something to do with other folks trying to get here. It may also have something to do with a certain publishing company recently getting bought by one of the world's largest search engines.

Reminder: Stay off the 'Mooch List' (see post from 2/14/2003 3:45 PM for more info)
Whatever the case, I'm glad you're here, and I hope you can stay in touch. Some have wondered, "Where's his email address?" Good question; I guess I forgot to put it somewhere, so here it is: danimal0416-at-hotmail-dot-com

You can also leave a comment (We call them 'guideposts' around here. Get it? 'Guideposts' for the 'Journey'?). I'm also looking for folks who would like to become an Official of this website. It doesn't really entail much, except that you stop by every now and then to give an update. For example, Mark C Morris has asked to become the "Official Iowan of Journey Inside My Mind." Reminder to self (update the 'OtherBlogs' blogroll to reflect this).

No comments: