Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Throat on Fire

Mood: lethargic
Listening to: Dave's Lounge #25
Eating: hardly anything - drinking lots of water and taking vitamin C


I mentioned earlier my throat was sore. Today it feels like it's on fire. I've started taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C every couple hours, drinking close to 1 liter of water every couple of hours. I'm not completely together as I type this, so my words don't seem to make complete sense.

I've been resting on the bed, listening to an episode of Dave's Lounge, on of my all-time favorite music podcasts. If you're into chillout, downtempo, or trip-hop music, then you need to be listening to Dave's Lounge, too. It's great for listening while doing homework, studying, or usually in my case, programming. Right now it's keeping me relaxed while I rest from this bug I have.

Bye for now. Gonna get some more water, maybe a little bit to eat, and lay back down.

Prayers, comments, audio comments, are all welcome!

No comments: