Sunday, May 28, 2006

JIMM 49 - Kill My Pain

Back to a full-length episode this week. I recorded this one Friday night while sitting outside near the back of our apartment building. Not only do I share some great music, but I also talk about what's happened these past two weeks.

I also found a way to embed a player on the website, in case you don't want to download it or are not subscribed. Go check it out: JIMM 49 - Kill My Pain

By the way, if you do like the show, I encourage you to consider subscribing. You can use podcast receiving software like iTunes or Juice or any of the others mentioned at the feed link. That way, new episodes will be automatically downloaded whenever they become available. If you prefer to use e-mail, there's a way to subscribe to the show that way, too.

As always, I appreciate your feedback, good and bad and ambivalent.

Enjoy!

No comments: