Sunday, May 21, 2006

Do Earaches Move?

Mood: a little groggy
Listening to: A Goofy Movie on Disney Channel in the background
Eating: hardly anything
Watching: the backs of my eyelids - a lot


I feel like I'm sleeping a large part of my life away right now:

It's just odd, being sick. Like something in me needs to die - the virus, bacteria, or whatever - could it be something else in me too? An offensive part of my character, perhaps?

It seems that the blockage is gone in my right ear, but now it's in my left ear. Maybe if I turn my head to the other side like this...

I'm hoping to feel well enough to go to work tomorrow. I hate being sick. I've hardly eaten anything - not much appetite or too much water. Maybe it's the water. I've been drinking LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of water. I have this 1 L drinking bottle that I keep filling up.

No comments: