Thursday, October 30, 2003

So Much To Blog About

Yet I've forgotten most of it! Arrgghh! I left work this afternoon and went to the local branch of our public library to pick up a movie I'd reserved. While there I browsed some books and other movies, and checked out some others.

I have added the books to my AllConsuming.net reading list, which I have placed on Dan's Domain, my homepage.

This morning I went to see the psychiatrist. He was out sick so I saw another one. I got a new prescription for Adderall-XR, and I'll supplement that with the Adderall I've been taking. I'm still taking Lexapro to get more seratonin in my system.

My boss at work talked with me about some upcoming plans he has for me and for the restaurant. I'm not comfortable sharing them all right now. We also discussed a problem I and a coworker had this past Sunday.

I'm off to watch some prime time television and examine my daughter's Trick-or-Treat candy stash. Oh yeah, and eat dinner.

No comments: