Tuesday, October 14, 2003

He Has Great Taste!

I think that Mike Zellers, aka '_monk', aka 'spacemonk', has some great taste in life. In today's post he mentions some coconut noodles and a mango/lime with soda drink. He also likes jazz and Dido. Moreover he likes 'Alias'!

Here are my comments to his post:

It sounds like you're having fun... I'll have to try that drink sometime. I've heard "White Flag" a couple times on the radio station here in Dayton. I'm hooked on Dido, too. I've also gotten my daughter hooked. Every time she hears her sing "It's not so bad, it's not so bad" (from "Thank You"), she starts singing along.

I missed most of "Alias" this past Sunday. That's not to say that I didn't see it. I was working at the bar, and I had the TV turned on to the show, but I was distracted by doing work and couldn't pick up the storyline very well.

My wife attempted to tape it and "The Practice", but she inadvertently had the VCR set to Fox, so we got to watch part of "Varsity Blues" instead.

No comments: