Monday, October 13, 2003

Let's Give Them Something to Blog About

That's a rephrasing of a Bonnie Raitt song (insert your link here), of course. If you're ever searching for something to blog about, let me direct you to the Topics blog. The blog is no longer being updated, but it contains several interesting ideas; some of which I thought of. For example:

  • Do you have any songs in your music library that have the same title but are from different artists? Do you have any that are not covers (i.e., remakes) of the original song but still have the same title? (Feb 26 '03)
  • Do you have, or have you ever had, any chronic illnesses? For example, for the first 7 years of my life I could practically count on getting an earache. (Feb 22 '03)
  • Post an entry in a foreign language that you know. (Jan 22 '03)
With that in mind, let me encourage you to let me know if you post about any of these topics. I'm interested in your thoughts.

No comments: