Wednesday, October 01, 2003

'Alias' - Back and Still Kickin'!

I saw the season premiere of 'Alias' this past Sunday, but I havent' thought of posting until Mike left me a comment about it. The title of this post is meant to be a little "tongue-in-cheek" because, if you've ever seen the show, Sydney Bristow uses a lot of karate, kung fu, and probably some other martial arts to get her point across to anyone who attacks her.

I was surprised that she attacked Vaughn, and I'm encouraged so far by what I've seen. I have an idea of what happened to Sydney over the past two years, but I think I'll reserve it for a later post.

I mentioned to Mike in comments to his post that I'm thinking of adding the first two season's DVDs to my Christmas list this year. That, and perhaps the same for CSI.

No comments: