Saturday, May 17, 2003

The Week of the Migraine

The Week of the Migraine

It's coming to an end. Actually, I've been feeling much better for the past few days. So let's pray this thing goes away and doesn't come back for a long time. If at all.

Public Speaking

On a different note, I will be speaking in front of church tomorrow. Our evangelist emailed me earlier in the week, asking me to do communion. What that means is that I'm going to spend a little bit of time talking about Jesus Christ, the crucifixion, the resurrection, etc., with a personal emphasis. I believe that communion is the most important reason why we come together for worship. I've been mulling some things in my mind, and I believe I've got it down - what I'm going to talk about, anyway. I might post more about it tomorrow after I've done it.

No comments: