Saturday, May 10, 2003

His Royal Jakeness

For the past week, Jake and I have been getting some good exercise. Almost every day this week we've gone for an hour-long walk around the neighborhood. Today we did it after the huge rain storm, so we got kinda wet from walking in the puddles. It's amazing that he can urinate in so many places; I wonder how he does it. Does he have a second bladder? I've also learned that I have to carry three plastic bags when we go on this walk.

When we came home, I knew that Jake needed a bath. So Keisha and I got into our swimming suits and gave him a bath outside on our driveway. He initially resisted the ordeal but gradually let what had to be done be done.

Only after we'd dried him off with a towel did Jennie allow him to return inside.

Jake: His royal Jakeness, our labrador - collie puppy.

No comments: