Tuesday, May 20, 2003

The Matrix: Reloaded

Jennie and I saw the movie yesterday. I loved it. This is the kind of movie that I might even see again in the theater. Given today's movie ticket prices, that's saying a lot.

I waited through all the credits and was treated to a preview of The Matrix: Revolutions at the end. I don't know whether Mike over at _monk has seen it yet, but it sounds like the kind of movie he would really dig, especially with the philosophical stuff. The cliffhanger ending is quite reminiscient of what he and I have seen in 'Alias', too.

Be sure to set aside three good hours to sit through the film. One couple who waited with us wound up not seeing the movie because they were previously unaware that the movie would be that long.

I get nothing from this except for a nice, warm feeling of helping my fellow moviegoers: Purchase your tickets to the movie online at MovieTickets.com

No comments: