Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I Said, "Doctor! Mr. MD!"

"Won't you please tell me what's ailin' me?"

(from the song "Good Lovin'")

Day 3 of the headache from Hell. I went to the doctor this afternoon, and he did something I did not expect. After having me lie down on the bench, he nudged my neck a few times. I felt a couple cracks and just laughed. "That's it?" I asked incredulously. He gave me a sample and a prescription for Imitrex.

So I've got this migraine that at time feels like a sledgehammer is being driven into my head. Actually, that might feel a little better.

By the way, folks, in case you're wondering, yesterday I spent nearly ALL day and night sleeping. I didn't even have an appetite for dinner.

I've heard of diets, but I think I'd prefer a different kind.

I think that's all for now, and I'll be off to bed shortly.

No comments: