Friday, September 23, 2005

Podcasting Updates

As much of the nation and world have their thoughts and hearts with those on the Gulf Coast, lamenting the Wet Weather Wenches, I'm ready to share some podcasting updates:

Thoughts for the Next Podcast

Some ideas for the next podcast:
  1. Soundscape event with Keisha as the co-host:
    Keisha, Jennie, and I have searched the Podsafe Music Network for some songs Jennie and Keisha like
  2. Soundscape event at the Cheryl Dawson Memorial Walk-a-thon at Sawyer Point this coming Sunday:
    In addition to having worship service at Sawyer Point, many of us will be participating in this Family Fitness Walk afterward. For more information on who Cheryl Dawson was, please read this post from March 2002: "One More Angel in Heaven"
Podcast Alley Submission Update

I previously mentioned that I submitted this podcast to be listed at Podcast Alley. From time to time, I've searched for it over there, to see whether it had been added. Great news - it has. So now, if you like what you hear, you can cast your Vote for Journey Inside My Mind at Podcast Alley.

No comments: