Thursday, September 01, 2005

JIMM Podcast 8 - NanaCast 2 (Happy Birthday) -050901

Mood: hot and sweaty (humid day)
Listening to: NanaCast 2 - Happy Birthday!


Episode 8 of Journey Inside My Mind is a second NanaCast, to say "Happy Birthday" to my Mom, the Official Mom of Journey Inside My Mind! Friday, September 2, 2005, is her birthday!

It contains part of a phone conversation Keisha had with her Nana (my Mom) last Saturday. You may recall that Mom lives near San Francisco, California. Most of their conversation in this podcast is about being in the second grade - from both Keisha's and Nana's points of view.

Along the way we feature some fantastic selections from the Podsafe Music Network and encourage my Mom for her birthday.

Here's more of the details:

The following song was repeatedly used for ambient background music throughout this podcast:As always thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you Dan, Jennie and Keisha for my birthday broadcast!
It was a surprise and very much enjoyed.
The greatest gift is family who cares and loves you.
I am truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hola Dan!

Thanks for playing my tunes from the Podsafe Music network! Hope your show is gaining listeners like wildfire!

Here's the latest press release from Chappalachia Records. Hope all is well with you!

-mike

For release: 9-2-05

Just wanted to let you know that online sales of the latest release, When Push Comes To Shove, is now set to give ALL profits to the Red Cross Hurricane Katrina Disaster Relief effort.

If you’d like to share this info with your audience, that’d be awesome. The link to purchase the release is: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chappelear

For anything else, please feel free to contact me directly by replying to this e-mail.

Peace and Godbless,

-Mike Chappelear
www.mikechappelear.com
www.myspace.com/mikechappelear
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chappelear

Jay said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks a tonne for playing a track from my band Uncle Seth on your podcast! We totally appreciate your support of us and other indie artists everywhere.

Cheers,
Jay Moonah from Uncle Seth
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.