Friday, September 09, 2005

PodcastAlley Submission

Mood: tired
Listening to: JIMM 11
Eating: Leftover pizza for lunch (someone brought in a bunch yesterday)


I just finished submitting this podcast to PodcastAlley.com -- The place to find podcasts. I'm only up to 11 episodes, but I figured it would be nice to start letting others know that there's something here. I haven't figured out just what that "something" is just yet. Maybe someone reading this has an idea:

So now I wait for my submission to be accepted. While I do that, I'm enjoying listening to the latest episode. I really like that music, and that's what I wanted to do when I was younger - be a DJ. So I think I'll try to find the right balance between hearing the sound of my voice and the voices of other, more talented individuals.

It's also great for listening during the work commute.

So, "keep sticking it in your ear" - the podcast, I mean. <*grin*>

No comments: