Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Want To Promo Your Show!

Recorded live from southbound Interstate 75 this morning, it's me! Take a listen:

this is an audio post - click to play


In that audio post I mentioned how Audioblogger sets up the post and everything and how I need to come back and add the title to make it come across as meaningful - especially for all who subscribe to the audio feed with iPodder or iTunes or some other podcast receiver software. By the time I got back home and checked the computer - iPodder - which I have set to check for new podcasts periodically - had already downloaded this one and the one right after this one!

Nevertheless, I still would like to promo your show, either by using audio files you send me or by making a "Hi, this is Dan Johnson from Journey Inside My Mind, and you're listening to !" spot. Whatever.

No comments: