Friday, February 11, 2005

Wrote a Song About It...

(lol - that famous line from "In Living Color" many years ago)

I wrote a song over 13 years ago, when I first became a Christian, but I never had a chance to put it to music because I didn't know how to play the guitar.

Last night I should have been in bed, but I wasn't sleepy because I drank some coffee with Jennie before she left for work. I hammered out some notes on the guitar and figured out the chords. I typed up the lyrics and added the chord names to it.

I'm pretty fired up about this because it's an original song, and I look forward to playing it in front of others.

Originally done as a Mail-to-Post feature, but I got impatient waiting for it to show up. (Blogger Status: "Mail-to-Post is currently slow to post...")

No comments: