Friday, February 11, 2005

Dad's Club and Some Congestion, Too

Mood: congested with a scratchy, sore throat
Listening to: music on the computer, Bob and Tom audio
Eating: Halls Mentho-Lyptus® Honey Lemon (almost like candy)


Ready? Here goes:

DAD'S CLUB

Last night my daughter and I went to a Dad's Club outing at her school. We played "Around the World," a basketball game in which you advance to different areas around the "key" with each successful shot. I had a lot of fun, and Keisha was so happy when she finally made a basket!

Afterward we went to McDonald's (ba-da-bup-ba-ba) and got a medium chocolate shake, which we shared. We also got Jennie a chocolate raspberry coffee.

When we got home, Keisha read a couple picture books to me, and then I read them back to her. She's getting really good at reading out loud. I always try to read "in character" to make it interesting.

After that I went to bed.

Some Congestion
I woke up this morning early with a scratchy throat. I took some Vitamin C and went back to bed. This happened awhile later, and I decided to wake up. I also took some Naproxen for pain.

On my way to work this morning I stopped at the ATM to get some money, to the United Dairy Farmers to get some gas, some Welch's grape juice (high antioxidants), and the Halls Mentho-lyptus. I've had one of those lozenges, and I'm about to have another.

Wish me well. I'm goin' in...

No comments: