Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blue Tuesday

Mood: Depressed
Listening to: Music on the computer
Reading: the usual
Eating: bagel, yogurt, juice, coffee
Watching: 'Monk' First Season on DVD


My joints are starting to feel sore - yuck! Also, we ran out of St. John's Wort at home, and I can tell it's affected my mood.

Easily irritated, frustrated, and impatient: Keisha's hearing impairment; the dog peeing on himself while he's pooping - real classy; the gray, drizzly weather; my daughter's urinary tract infection and it's side effects: yucky medicine, frequent accidents, more messes to clean up

Because my wife is using our car today, she played chauffeur to Keisha and me this morning. After we dropped Keisha off at school, we went to CVS, and I got some St. John's Wort. I took some as we rode to my job. I'm hoping for it to kick in soon.

No comments: