Thursday, February 24, 2005

Listening to my Online Radio Station

Here is what I'm listening to on my LaunchCast station (reverse order; i.e., most recent is first):

ARTIST SONG
Smash MouthAll Star
Goo Goo DollsBroadway
Nine Inch NailsSin
The PoliceA Kind of Loving
(I skipped this one)
Sam KinisonPocket Toys
(I skipped this one)
Fernando OrtegaTake Heart, My Friend
U2I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Michelle BranchGoodbye To You
Brian McKnightBack At One/TD>
The Psychedelic FursFlowers
Danny ElfmanBack To School
BeckAlcohol (Previously Unreleased)
MorrisseyIrish Blood, English Heart
StingChildren's Crusade

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Yuk. I don't like how this looks on the library's browser. The table takes up all the space, and the post footer is scrunched up to the right of it.

(scratches head in confusion)