Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Kindergarteners and Money

Last year the art teacher at Keisha's school asked her and her fellow kindgergartners what they would do if they had one million dollars. Then they drew their ideas. Here's what they said:

I'd buy clothes and make-up. - Zaire

I'd buy a Game Boy and games. - Wyatt

I'd go to Kings Island 1200 times. - Ashle'ana

I'd buy a haunted house with a skeleton, owl, bat, spiderwebs, Frankenstein, and a $5.00 bill. - Jibri

I'd BUY Kings Island and the Golden Corral and a convertible. - Chamari

I'd buy a big Barbie car and a real house. - Faith

I'd buy make-up, jewelry, and lip gloss. - Jonna'e

I'd buy a cotton candy machine and some fingernails. - Daejah

I'd buy a Barbie car. - Miranda

I'd buy a Pokemon game, a Game Boy, and movies. - Kyree

I'd buy a Play Station and a big T.V. - Remey

I'd buy a big Barbie doll, a Barbie clock, a bicycle, and a motorcycle. - Keisha

I'd buy a REAL Barbie car. - Ashley

I'd buy a truck and some jewelry. - Ja'lynn

I'd buy a dog and an X-box. - Jaion

I'd buy a Barbie and some babies. - Kaylen

I'd buy a swimming pool, a house, and a new folder. - William

I'd buy a radio, a remote control car, and a house. - Eric

I'd buy a magic castle. - Mackenzie

I'd buy a football, a church, an alien, and a poster. - Von

No comments: