Monday, August 09, 2004

Ask the Danimal - Follow-up

In a previous post I announced that I added a box where you can ask me a question. Any question for which there is not an answer in the knowledge base gets sent to me via email.

The important thing in order for this to work is that the questions be phrased as questions. Ask your questions the same way you would ask another person. Keep it short and simple for best results.

In the past day or so, someone entered the following items into the Ask the Danimal as follows (i.e., I'm showing verbatim what was typed):

  • Email
  • Spondylolosis
These were not phrased as questions, so I cannot answer them. Try again.

By the way, I wanted to know what 'spondylolosis' was. A search in Dictionary.com found no entries for that word. The websited suggested 'spondylolysis', so, for giggles I looked it up
:
spon·dy·lol·y·sis ("spän-d&-'läl-&-s&s) n.
Degeneration of the articulating part of a vertebra
via Dictionary.com

No comments: