Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Find Inner Peace By Finishing Things Off

This comes via email from Brian B.:

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start summer we all could use a little calm, by following the simple advice I read in an article.

I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started"

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished... and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin' good I feel... You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

No comments: