Thursday, August 05, 2004

100 Things About the Danimal - The Crossword Puzzle!

You might have heard of the 100 Things about Me concept around the blogosphere.
You might have even done one yourself.

Now, for the first time ever, I am proud to present to you the same concept in a Crossword Puzzle!

You read that right, ladies and gentlemen. I've updated my 100 Things page to include the following links:

The clues and their answers can all be found within the list of 100 Things About the Danimal.

Have fun and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Actually, it was me visiting your site, from a Blogspot ad on my own blog (how pathetic x). I browsed your blog with my mind somewhere else, so I didn't really even remember that I'd been there at first. No one deserves that kind of attention I guess...

However, now that I came back I notice that you hace another journal, Letters to God, which I liked very much. I never thought of praying in public like that. It must take lots of humility to do that. I hope I'll remember to come back later.

Anyway, I couldn't find any of your contact information and just wanted to let you know this, so I decided to post here.

God bless you. People should pray more I think so I'll try to remember to pray for you. (You see I don't trust my memory too much. =)

-Olli
http://pilpi.net/journal/